Visiting San Blas
Travellers to San Blas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Dinopolis Museum. There are 109 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Blas
Dinopolis Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find St Martin's Tower and Teruel Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your holiday to San Blas, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 71 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Apartamentos Turísticos Torico-Amantes is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Teruel can enjoy access to parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travellers love its high-quality beds.
- Hotel Reina Cristina is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Teruel can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Parador De Teruel is located within 2 mi (3.2 km) of the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Teruel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for San Blas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- San Blas gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C