Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Alta Montana Archaeological Museum
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Salta, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Nuestra Senora de La Candelaria de La Vina Church, Alta Montana Archaeological Museum, and San Francisco Church and Convent. Arias Regel House Museum and San Jose Church are also within 10 minutes.
Along with self parking, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 24 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2001
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax if staying in the country for up to 90 days. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country.
- Munay Hotel Salta
- Munay Salta
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.