Overview of Château Tour Saint-Fort
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Petit Verdot)
Twin Room (Magdelaine noire)
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room (Folle Blanche)
Twin Room (Carmenere)
About this area
Château Tour Saint-Fort is located in Saint-Estephe. Chateau La Tour de By and Blaye Citadel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chateau Tronquoy Lalande and Chateau Lilian Ladouys.Visit our Saint-Estephe travel guide
- Chateau Lilian Ladouys - 6 min drive
- Chateau Tronquoy Lalande - 6 min drive
- Chateau Cos-d'Estournel - 6 min drive
- Chateau Lafite Rothschild - 7 min drive
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild - 10 min drive
- Vertheuil Station - 4 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 66 min drive
About this property
Château Tour Saint-Fort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.