- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Poolside
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Poolside
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Saginaw, Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw is in the business district. Fashion Square Mall and Birch Run Premium Outlets are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Children's Zoo at Celebration Square and Bronner's Christmas Wonderland. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at The Dow Event Center.Visit our Saginaw travel guide
- Fashion Square Mall - 15 min walk
- Mid-Michigan Children's Museum - 4 min drive
- The Dow Event Center - 5 min drive
- Temple Theatre - 5 min drive
- Saginaw Valley State University - 6 min drive
- Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Uno Chicago Grill — 1 min walk
- Applebee's - 4 min walk
- IHOP - 4 min walk
- TGI Fridays - 9 min walk
- McDonald's - 11 min walk
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 89 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 16.65 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean. Complimentary water, coffee and teas. Friendly staff. Good-sized room. Heated pool. Descent fitness center. Uno restaurant in the lobby.