- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bay Motel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Bed & Spa
About this area
Bay Motel is located in Bay City. Bay County Historical Society and Delta College Planetarium are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bay City Mall and Fashion Square Mall. Buoy 18 Miniature Golf and Bay City Infinity Skate Park are also worth visiting.
- Riverwalk Pier - 20 min walk
- Sage Branch Library - 2 min drive
- Bay County Community Center - 5 min drive
- Veterans Memorial Park - 7 min drive
- Bigelow Park - 8 min drive
- Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.) - 50 min drive
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Governor’s Quarters - 15 min walk
- Wanigan - 2 min drive
- Brewtopia Coffee - 3 min drive
- Fusion 1 Cafe - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
STAY AWAY! NASTY!!!!
This hotel is absolutely NASTY! Stay away. Never again. Dirty nasty mess. Door looked like it had been kicked in from a drug bust, mold, trash, not clean, nasty shower. Absolutely horrendous!