Visitors to Safranbolu are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and monuments.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodation options in Safranbolu
- The closest major airport is in Zonguldak (ONQ), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Safranbolu
The city's cultural venues include Kaymakamlar Museum and Safranbolu City Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Izzet Pasa Mosque, Cinci Hamam, and Historic Clock Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Crystal Terrace, Ata Park and Ozlem Elgun Park.
In Karabük, you can choose from 94 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pacacioglu Bag Evi - Special Class - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Safranbolu Seyir Konak Otel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Diamond Park Hotel Safranbolu - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Safranbolu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Safranbolu gets about 322 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C