Search Hotels in Rodrigues Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2019
Visiting Rodrigues Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Rodrigues Island has to offer including the beaches and shopping. In Rodrigues Island, there are 39 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Rodrigues Island (RRG-Sir Charles Gaetan Duval), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rodrigues Island
The picturesque setting of Pointe Coton and Trou d'Argent Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Port Mathurin Market is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rodrigues Tourism Office and Parc Francois Leguat.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Rodrigues Island. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chez Ronald Guest House - With a stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Cotton Bay Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Cocotiers Hotel – Rodrigues - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Rodrigues Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rodrigues Island is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Rodrigues Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rodrigues Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Rodrigues Island?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Rodrigues Island?
Rodrigues Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rodrigues Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rodrigues Island Airports
- Accommodation near Rodrigues Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rodrigues Island
- Choose Your Rodrigues Island Hotel Style
- Search Rodrigues Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rodrigues Island
- Hotels Near Rodrigues Island, Mauritius
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends