Visitors to Rockingham are sure to enjoy the beaches and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Penguin Island, Rockingham Beach and Adventure World are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1154 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockingham
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Rockingham Beach, Churchill Park and Palm Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rockingham Shopping Centre and Mangles Bay.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Rockingham. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anchorage Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Leisure Inn - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Clipper - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Penguin Island, 2.6 mi/4.2 km from the city centre, and Adventure World, which is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away.
Dressing for Rockingham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Rockingham gets about 624.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 6°C