Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and spas in Rochester. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its bars and golfing.
- Though not directly in Rochester, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Rochester
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Rochester Golf Course is one place to visit
- Oppy Museum and Opperman Birthplace Museum are popular cultural attractions
Getting around Rochester
Rochester has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Dressing for Rochester
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 19°C with nighttime averages of 3°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rochester is 655 millimetres