- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, Park View
Junior Suite (Panoramic View)
Suite (Panoramic View)
Superior Room, Park View
About this area
Located in Riga, Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Olympic Sports Centre and Golden Bowling Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Riga Central Market and Berg's Bazaar. Albert Street and University of Latvia Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Riga travel guide
- Freedom Monument - 7 min walk
- Laima Clock - 8 min walk
- Latvian National Opera - 8 min walk
- Latvian Art Museum - 9 min walk
- Great Guild Hall - 11 min walk
- Riga Central Station - 7 min walk
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.) - 19 min drive
- CUT — 1 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities