- Hans Tavsens Hus
- 8 min walk
- Ribe Domkirkes Borgertaarn
- 8 min walk
- Statue Hans Tausen
- 8 min walk
- Esbjerg (EBJ)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Ribe, Ribe Byferie Resort is in the city centre and near a train station. Ribes Vikinger and Ribe Art Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ribe Cathedral (Ribe Domkirke) and St. Catherine's Priory. Travelling with kids? Consider Glad Zoo and Hjemsted Oldtidspark. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.Visit our Ribe travel guide
- Hans Tavsens Hus - 8 min walk
- Ribe Cathedral (Ribe Domkirke) - 8 min walk
- Hans Adolf Brorson Statue - 8 min walk
- Ribe Domkirkes Borgertaarn - 8 min walk
- Statue Hans Tausen - 8 min walk
- Ribe Station - 12 min walk
- Esbjerg (EBJ) - 26 min drive
About this property
Ribe Byferie Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reception hours are 8.00 AM-4.00 PM on Sundays. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Reception hours are 8.00 AM-4.00 PM daily from December 20, 2018 until January 31, 2018. Guests planning to arrive after 4 PM during this period must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of DKK 250 per pet, per stay.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 100.0 per stay.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: DKK 75 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 250 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: DKK 150 (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: DKK 225 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per stay
- Facilities fee: DKK 50 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ribe Byferie Resort
- Byferie Resort
- Ribe Byferie
- Ribe Byferie Resort Ribe
- Ribe Byferie Resort Aparthotel
- Ribe Byferie Resort Aparthotel Ribe
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
If you are planning a visit to Ribe, stay here!
Ribe is an amazing place and staying here you are walking distance from almost everything. You need to bring your own sheets and towels or rent them from the property. So if you are coming from overseas and/or staying only a night or two, plan on that added expense (though it is very reasonable). If you are coming from the United States, as we are, this isn’t a resort like Disney or Universal Studios. But the rooms all had kitchens, living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms. If you’re staying for a while it is a fantastic place. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.