Visitors can enjoy all that Rayville has to offer including the shopping, sporting events and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the area is Pecanland Mall.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Monroe
- The closest major airport is in Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rayville
Pecanland Mall is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Poverty Point Reservoir State Park and High Delta Safari Park in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Rayville, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can choose from 24 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Rayville is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre. This 2-star hotel in Rayville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Rayville is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Rayville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Rayville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Rayville gets about 1372 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C