Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Ratbor.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 40.7 mi (65.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Ratbor
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Chateau Kotera.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Chateau Kotera with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ratbor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Ratbor gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year