- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Al Hamra Mall
- 8 min drive
- 14 min drive
- 15 min drive
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Ras Al Khaimah
Located in Ras Al Khaimah, Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive is in the suburbs and by the sea. Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club and Tower Links Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Al Hamra Mall and Al Qawasim Corniche. Travelling with kids? Consider Dreamland and Umm Al Quwain Motor Racing Club.Visit our Ras Al Khaimah travel guide
4.5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (49 reviews)
- Quiet (44 reviews)
- Good places to eat (41 reviews)
- Al Hamra Mall - 8 min drive
- Dreamland - 14 min drive
- Shimal - 15 min drive
- Al Hamra Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Ras Al Khaimah National Museum - 15 min drive
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fish Bone – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Lalezar – Restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Meat Point – Restaurant offering barbecue. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Seven Heights – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 550.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 550.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Hotel
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Resort
- Rixos Inclusive
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr Inclusive
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good for the all inclusive but far too busy!
We choose Rixos as its the only hotel chain in the UAE that offer all inclusive. Pros - it has an adult only pool, beds are comfy, rooms were quiet, shower facilities were good, buffet was tasteful, restaurant food was delish, staff were helpful, large mall about 10mins drive, enough sunbeds by the adult pool to accommodate everyone, good music around the pool, beach access.. kids pools looked fun for kids! Cons - carpet in the hallway was filthy, cannot drink around the edge of the adult pool even though the cups are plastic, no fresh cocktails, you can only book for the restaurants on arrival and most likely wont get your restaurant of choice. Other guests are so rude and do not know how to queue!! If your looking for a relaxed get away I wouldnt recommend.