- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sunset Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Beachfront
Studio, Garden View, Poolside
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Poolside
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Poolside
About this area
Located on a private beach, Sunset Resort is in Rarotonga's Arorangi neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Aroa Beach and Muri Beach. Maire Nui Botanical Gardens and Te Vara Nui Village are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, scuba diving and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.Visit our Rarotonga travel guide
- Black Rock - 7 min walk
- Rarotonga Golf Club - 14 min walk
- National Stadium - 3 min drive
- Puaikura Beach - 5 min drive
- Cook Islands Whale and Wildlife Centre - 5 min drive
- Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 6 min drive
- The Anchorage Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the Anchorage restaurant food was fantastic along with service. Staff friendly and smiling all the time. Overall resort pleasant and tidy. Very much enjoyed our short stay.