Overview of Red Roof Inn Durham - Triangle Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Smoke-free)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke-free)
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Smoke-free)
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower, Smoke-Free)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Smoke-Free)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke-Free)
About this area
Located in Durham, Red Roof Inn Durham - Triangle Park is in an area with good shopping. Streets at Southpoint Mall and Franklin Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Frankie's Fun Park and Durham Performing Arts Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at PNC Arena or Cameron Indoor Stadium. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Streets at Southpoint Mall - 5 min drive
- Lenovo - 9 min drive
- Frankie's Fun Park - 10 min drive
- North Carolina Central University - 11 min drive
- Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 12 min drive
- Durham Station - 15 min drive
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Waffle House - 5 min walk
- Baba Ghannouj Bistro - 10 min walk
- Taco Bell - 11 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 12 min walk
- Arby's - 13 min walk
About this property
Red Roof Inn Durham - Triangle Park
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room had paint peeling and mold issues on the walls and ceiling. The restroom had a hold above the shower with paper shoved in it along with some mold issues. The room had a funky smell. The over all look of the building was terrible. It was just a rough place overall people and building wise.