Visitors can enjoy all that Radenthein has to offer including the ski areas, parks and museums. Top sights around the area include Millstatt Abbey Museum, Porcia Castle and Folklore Museum and Landskron Castle.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Radenthein
- The closest major airport is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Radenthein
The picturesque setting of Millstatter Lake and Nockberge Biosphere Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Granatium Precious Stones to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Radenthein. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Zur Post & Appartementhaus Kern is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Radenthein can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Holiday Home Ferienhaus Julian is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Radenthein features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Ferienhotel Trattnig GmbH is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Radenthein features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Millstatt Abbey Museum, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Porcia Castle and Folklore Museum, which is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) away.
Dressing for Radenthein
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- Radenthein gets about 998 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C