- University of Portsmouth
- 7 min walk
- Portsmouth Guildhall
- 9 min walk
- The Chambers
- 1 min walk
- Corner Café
- 2 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Portsmouth Budget Hotels is located in Portsmouth. Notable landmarks in the area include Spinnaker Tower and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try HMS Victory. Blue Reef Aquarium and Clarence Pier are also worth visiting.Visit our Portsmouth travel guide
- University of Portsmouth - 7 min walk
- Portsmouth Guildhall - 9 min walk
- Gunwharf Quays - 11 min walk
- Clarence Pier - 12 min walk
- Spinnaker Tower - 16 min walk
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station - 12 min walk
- Southampton (SOU) - 31 min drive
- The Chambers — 1 min walk
- Corner Café — 2 min walk
- Don Claudio — 4 min walk
- Uncle Bucks — 6 min walk
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel — 9 min walk
About this property
Portsmouth Budget Hotels
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 75.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Portsmouth Budget Hotels Hotel
- Portsmouth Budget Hotels Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Budget Hotels Hotel Portsmouth
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: GBP 12 per day
- Laundry facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- digital channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I will happily use it again
Friendly service, nice room. Shower was a very generous size, and the room was well presented. It is an old terraced house that has been converted into a hotel, so you get a more personal feel to your stay than the chain hotels. Reception is not 24 hours, but that is not an issue for me at all. I didn't take my hairdryer as they do supply one when asked. They couldn't have been nicer people. Another bonus was the window opened properly, which you don't get in a lot of hotels now. Tea and coffee in the room, towels changed. Location is great as you are not in the busy part of the city but everything is a short walk away. All in all I will definitely use them over the budget chains every time.