Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Port Isaac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Top Port Isaac Pet-Friendly Hotels
Don't see what you're looking for?
We've got more Pet-Friendly Hotels. Find the right one for you.View all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Port Isaac Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Port Isaac? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 2 that allow pets. Read about the most popular Port Isaac hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Longcross Hotel Restaurant & Gardens is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's convenient parking and location.
- Pets are welcome at Fantastic Dog Friendly Fishermen's Cottage Close to Harbour & Beach. Sleeps 2-6. This cottage offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning your trip to Port Isaac
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Port Isaac is 26 mm
Exploring Port Isaac with your pet
Known for its port, Port Isaac has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Cliffside Gallery. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Polzeath Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Slickers · Doghouse, Maidenhead Aquatics Wadebridge or Pets at Home.
Frequently asked questions
Port Isaac Hotel Reviews
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
A lovely hotel in a really nice setting. The views from the terrace are nearly as good as the service. Super friendly, helpful staff who could never do enough for us. Food is great both at breakfast and for dinner in the restaurant. Some superb hidden gem coves nearby, great for paddle boarding and swimming, with excellent country walks on the doorstep, including a nice jaunt into Port Isaac.
The Longcross Hotel Restaurant & Gardens
A verified traveller stayed at The Longcross Hotel Restaurant & Gardens
Posted 2 months ago