Overview of A Hidden Haven & Water Garden Cottages
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Private Bathroom (Sweet Heart)
Room, Private Bathroom (Morning Dove)
Room, Private Bathroom (Whimsical Bear)
Room (Forest Romance)
Room, Private Bathroom (Woodland Retreat)
About this area
Located in Port Angeles, A Hidden Haven & Water Garden Cottages is in a rural location and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Crescent Beach and Lake Crescent. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snow tubing and sledging.Visit our Port Angeles travel guide
- Madison Creek Falls - 15 min drive
- Clallam County Museum - 16 min drive
- Elwa River Casino - 18 min drive
- Little River Trail - 19 min drive
- Lake Sutherland - 21 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 172 min drive
- Lynn's Caboose - 8 min drive
- Cedar Box Coffee Shop - 9 min drive
- The One 12 - 11 min drive
- LD's Woodfire Grill - 15 min drive
- Higher Grounds Espresso - 15 min drive
About this property
A Hidden Haven & Water Garden Cottages
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Corner of Paradise.
The spot is fabulous, close to great hikes. The cottages are attractive, well kept. Welcome is warm.