Visitors can enjoy all that Porbandar has to offer including the temples, parks and beaches. In Porbandar, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Porbandar (PBD), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Porbandar
A favourite place to visit in the city is Porbandar. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Porbandar, you might not find accommodation options in the heart of the city, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Balaji Palace is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Porbandar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Porbandar can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Lords Inn Porbandar is 6 mi (9.7 km) from central Porbandar. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Porbandar can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Kuber is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the centre of Porbandar. This 3-star hotel in Porbandar features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Porbandar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Porbandar is 710.60 millimetres
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C