Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, island views, and beaches in Mljet. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its natural parks, bars, and boating. A top attraction is Mljet National Park.
- There are 2 Mljet hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 49.4 mi (79.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mljet
- Top activities include taking a ferry and boating, while Korcula Ferry Port is one place to visit
- The seaside, island views, and beach highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Mljet National Park, Trstenik Beach, and Przina Beach
Getting around Mljet
There are plenty of options for getting around Mljet. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Mljet
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Hotel Odisej, averaging GBP 86.84 per night. Hotel Odisej, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Mljet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- About 851 millimetres of rain falls on Mljet each year