Visiting the area
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the area has to offer. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its restaurants, beaches, and bars.
- Though not directly in the city, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around the area
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Tazones is one place to visit
- Its historic sites and cathedrals are notable and landmarks to visit include Church of San Juan de Amandi, Monastery of Valdedios, and Church of Santa Cruz
- The beach, mountains, and hiking trails highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Lastres Beach, Mirador de Seguencu, and Deboyu Cave
Getting around the area
There are plenty of options for getting around. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for the area
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for the area is 31 millimetres