Search Hotels in Peniscola Old Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Peniscola Old Town hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Peniscola Old Town
Visiting Peniscola Old Town
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Peniscola Old Town, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the castle, monuments and museums. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, beaches and gardens.
- There are 3 Peniscola Old Town hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 75.9 mi (122.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Peniscola Old Town
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as La Casa del Ayer, Museum of the Sea, and MUCBE Cultural Centre of Sant Francesc Convent
- Notable for its castle, historic sites, monuments and landmarks such as Church of the Virgen del Socorro, Peniscola Castle and Gardens, and Hermitage of the Mother of God
- The the sea, beaches and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Sur Beach, Peniscola Beach, and Caracola Beach
Staying in Peniscola Old TownYou might like one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Boutique La Mar - Adults Only
- Hotel MUVA Beach
Hotel Boutique La Mar - Adults Only, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel MUVA Beach has a 4.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Peniscola Old Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Peniscola Old Town is 23 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Peniscola Old Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Peniscola Old Town, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Peniscola Old Town?
What's the best accommodation in Peniscola Old Town that's close to historical sites?
Peniscola Old Town Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Peniscola Old Town by Star Rating
- Hotels near Peniscola Old Town Airports
- Accommodation near Peniscola Old Town Attractions
- More accommodation types in Peniscola Old Town
- Choose Your Peniscola Old Town Hotel Style
- Search Peniscola Old Town Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Peniscola Old Town
- Hotels Near Peniscola Old Town, Peniscola
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends