Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChinatown guesthouse in Georgetown, walk to Camera Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Georgetown, this guesthouse is within a 10-minute walk of Penang Islamic Museum, Camera Museum and Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi. Pinang Peranakan Mansion and Fort Cornwallis are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free guesthouse features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a computer station are on-site.
The Bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Dining options at the guesthouse include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Chinatown's guesthouse also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and on-site laundry facilities. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2016.
Heritage Sixteen is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1938
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Heritage Sixteen has a restaurant on-site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR45 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: MYR13 per night
Guest house Name
- Heritage Sixteen House Penang
- Heritage Sixteen House
- Heritage Sixteen Penang
- Heritage Sixteen
- Heritage Sixteen Penang/George Town
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.