- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bingin Beach
- 7 min walk
- Padang Padang Beach
- 3 min drive
- Balangan Beach
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Pecatu, The Elementum is near the airport and near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Uluwatu and Padang Padang Beach. Waterbom Bali and New Kuta Green Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Pecatu travel guide
- Bingin Beach - 7 min walk
- Uluwatu - 17 min walk
- Padang Padang Beach - 3 min drive
- Uluwatu Temple - 8 min drive
- Balangan Beach - 16 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for IDR 250000.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 250000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Elementum Pecatu
- The Elementum Bed & breakfast
- The Elementum Bed & breakfast Pecatu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place! Staff, accomodation, pool and the FOOD! Lovely stay here ans walking distance to lots of places to eat and sunset on Bingin Beach. Couldnt have been happier on our final leg staying here; would come back for sure