Visitors can enjoy all that Pavlodar has to offer including the opera houses, live music and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, rivers and bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Pavlodar
- The closest major airport is in Pavlodar (PWQ), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pavlodar
Notable city landmarks like House of Friendship and Victory Square might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Waterfront Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday to Pavlodar, you can choose from these places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Dvin is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Pavlodar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- SaryArka is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Pavlodar features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Sapsan is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Pavlodar can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pavlodar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -17°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pavlodar is 18 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -19°C