Visitors to Parker are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, coffee shops and monuments.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Parker
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Parker
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and Buckskin Mountain State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blue Water Marina Park and Colorado River Indian Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Parker. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Parker Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- Budget Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Parker
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 42°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 43°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 91.10 millimetres of rain falls on Parker each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 42°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C