Awesome location. Everything else okay.
This is my second time staying in this hotel. My first time was in spring 2016. I intentionally chose this hotel again because of its location. It is located just 100m away from Paris metro hub - Les Halles where it's near everything - shopping, eating, and transportation. Anyway, considering the hotel quality in general, I would give the hotel roughly about 3 stars. There are few things that are weakness:
- Room space: which is very small. We are 2 people with 2 luggage but that already hard to find space to open the bags.
- Elevator: starts from 1st floor, not 0 floor. This is one of the worst things to carry our 25kg up and downstairs one floor to get to the elevator.
- Shower room: is very small. My elbows knocked the walls and door many times while taking shower. There is also a big step between the shower compartment floor and the bathroom floor instead of flatting them on the same level which once caused me slipped.
- Wifi signal: is pretty poor and unstable.
- Few plug sockets available: this causes us difficulty to charge our gears. We had to unplug some existing appliances, e.g. TV and lamps to obtain more sockets.
But the location is undeniable. It is very in strategic area. And the price is also affordable. Despite of all those weaknesses above, I still choose this hotel and will choose it if I'd ever come to Paris next time.