Visitors can enjoy all that Pangkalpinang has to offer including the golf courses, gardens and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Pangkalpinang
- The closest major airport is in Pangkalpinang (PGK-Pangkal Pinang), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pangkalpinang
Favourite places to visit in the city include Ramayana Pangkalpinang, Girimaya Golf Club and Masjid Jamik Pangkalpinang. Additionally, you'll find Padepokan Puri Tri Agung in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pangkalpinang. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Menumbing Heritage Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Pangkalpinang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Pangkalpinang gets about 1762.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and September with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 23°C