Overview of Hotel Don Carlos
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Hotel Don Carlos is located in Huarte. Teatro Gayarre and Jorge Oteiza Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Café Iruña and La Morea Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Plaza de Toros de Pamplona or Navarra Arena.
- Plaza de Toros de Pamplona - 6 min drive
- Pamplona's City Walls and Interpretation Centre - 6 min drive
- Jorge Oteiza Museum - 6 min drive
- Pamplona Cathedral - 12 min drive
- Fuente de Navarrería - 13 min drive
- Pamplona-Iruña Station - 14 min drive
- Pamplona (PNA) - 9 min drive
- Don Carlos — 1 min walk
- La Era - 7 min walk
- La Cachopería - 8 min walk
- Ábaco - 8 min walk
- Arrasate - 11 min walk
About this property
Hotel Don Carlos
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good hotel for an overnight stay
Very good hotel for an overnight stay near the business centres in Pamplona.