Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 19 May 2019
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2019
Pocket Guide: Pamiers
Visiting PamiersHistory buffs will enjoy a visit to Pamiers and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and castle. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, mountains, and bars.
- There are 3 Pamiers hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Pamiers
- Notable for its historic sites, monuments, castle, and landmarks such as Pamiers Cathedral, Chateau de Foix, and Maison des Consuls
- The riverfront, mountains, and countryside exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Saint Martin Animal Park and Grotte du Mas d'Azil
Getting around Pamiers
With so many transportation options, seeing Pamiers is a breeze. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Pamiers Station. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in PamiersYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Premiere Classe Pamiers, averaging GBP 51.53/night
- Le Roi Gourmand, averaging GBP 66.12/night
Dressing for Pamiers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pamiers is 20 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pamiers?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pamiers, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Pamiers?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Pamiers?
What's the best accommodation in Pamiers to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pamiers?
Pamiers Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pamiers by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pamiers Airports
- Accommodation near Pamiers Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pamiers
- Choose Your Pamiers Hotel Style
- Search Pamiers Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pamiers
- Hotels Near Pamiers, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends