Overview of Hof van Eine
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This villa is located in Oudenaarde. Tour of Flanders Centre and MOU - Museum of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brielmeersen Recreation Park and Blaarmeersen Recreation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hippodroom Waregem or Ghelamco Arena.
- Saint Walburga's Church - 7 min drive
- Tour of Flanders Centre - 7 min drive
- Meat Hall - 7 min drive
- Oudenaarde Town Hall and Belfry - 10 min drive
- MOU - Museum of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes - 10 min drive
- Oudenaarde Station - 9 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 56 min drive
- The Irish Pipes - 6 min drive
- Bistro 't Verloren Hart - 7 min drive
- De Kroon - 7 min drive
- Kaffee Hyppo - 7 min drive
- Huis van Parma - 7 min drive
About this property
Hof van Eine
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 500.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.