Guests will appreciate the beaches, bars and restaurants in Oroklini. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing and seaside city has to offer, including its gardens, sporting events and shopping.
- There are 2 Oroklini hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Oroklini
- Europe Square and Mosque of Umm Haram are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches, the sea and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Finikoudes Beach, Larnaca Salt Lake, and Theofilos Georgiadis Park
Staying in Oroklini
You might love Antonis G. Hotel Apartments for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Antonis G. Hotel Apartments with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Oroklini
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 517 millimetres of rain falls on Oroklini each year