Visiting Ormos Panagias
Guests will want to experience the beaches, restaurants and boating in Ormos Panagias. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars and shopping.
- There are 4 Ormos Panagias hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Istanbul (IST-Ataturk Intl.), 271.8 mi (437.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ormos Panagias
- Top activities include a port and boating, whereas Port of Nikiti, Pirgadikia Marina, and Ammouliani Ferry Terminal are great sights to visit
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Talgo Beach, Agios Ioannis Beach, and Nikiti Beach are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is first class in the area, and Ormos Panagias Fish Market is a favourite spot for retail therapy
Getting around Ormos Panagias
There are plenty of options for getting around Ormos Panagias. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Ormos Panagias
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Avra Hotel
- Antigoni Beach Resort
Avra Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating. Also Antigoni Beach Resort has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ormos Panagias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Ormos Panagias gets about 471 millimetres of rain per year