Mine reservation was like a last-minute one so that I didn’t have many options to go with. I was trying to find somewhere to live near Disney World, and then found this one. It looked fine from the photos, but photos are photos.
A couple of things need to be noticed for the travelers:
1. Service center/front desk is not onsite of your unit. It is like 20 mins away from where you actually live. You have to check in with the service center first then drive to the community, which is really inconvenient. But glad they didn't require us to go back to the service center for check-out.
2. Room was very old and the smell was terrible. I had to open the door of the balcony and all the windows to refresh the room.
3. Not sure if they clean the beddings after one stay. The cleanliness was not as expected at all.
4. Security took forever to let your car in. I totally understand this is for our security, but you need to wait or plan on spending extra time on the security point.
5. No toiletries provided except for the toilet paper, and if you run out of the toilet paper that they provided, you are on your own. Need to plan ahead accordingly. For us, we had to buy shampoo and body wash for our stay.
Overall, I would not go back and would not recommend. To me, cleanliness and convenience are very important.