Visitors to Oradea are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cathedral and opera houses.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Oradea
- The closest major airport is in Oradea (OMR), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Debrecen (DEB-Debrecen Intl.), 33.6 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oradea
Cultural venues in the city include State Theatre (Teatrul de Stat), The Human Intelligence Center of Excellence and Ady Endre Museum. Attractions like Aquapark Nymphaea and Oradea Zoo are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Moon Church, Fortress of Oradea and Vulturul Negru.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Oradea. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Oradea - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oradea - Our customers love the WiFi and spacious, clean rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Silver Hotel Conference and Spa - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Getting around Oradea
With so many transport options, seeing all of Oradea is simple. Head to Biserica Emanuel Tram Stop to catch the metro. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Oradea Station or Oradea Episcopia Bihor Station.
Dressing for Oradea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Oradea gets about 625 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C