Visitors can enjoy all that Oracle has to offer including the mountain views, local tours and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the area is Mt Lemmon Ski Valley.
- You'll find 847 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tucson
- The closest major airport is in Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.), 41 mi (66.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oracle
A favourite place to visit in the city is Biosphere 2. Additionally, you'll find Mt Lemmon Ski Valley in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Oracle, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 121 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bessie's Nest - Hidden Treasure in Downtown Oracle Arizona is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Oracle. With a stay at this ranch in Oracle, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- La Casita - A Secluded Retreat In Nature is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from central Oracle. This 3-star resort in Tucson features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- El Rancho Robles is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the centre of Oracle. This 4-star hotel in Tucson features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a golf course. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Sabino Canyon, located 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Oracle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 25°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Oracle gets about 11 millimetres of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 37°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C