- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Althorp House
- 11 min drive
- Salcey Forest
- 20 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Sandwich Land
- 4 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Queen Hotel is located in Olney. Milton Keynes Theatre and Xscape are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Gullivers Land and Woburn Safari Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Olney travel guide
- Althorp House - 11 min drive
- Gullivers Land - 12 min drive
- Willen Lake - 12 min drive
- Salcey Forest - 20 min drive
- Santa Pod Raceway - 21 min drive
- Wolverton Station - 13 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 39 min drive
- Maya - 1 min walk
- Sandwich Land - 4 min walk
- 4 Pillars - 5 min walk
- Jade Garden - 5 min walk
- The Two Brewers - 6 min walk
About this property
The Queen Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Queen Hotel Olney
- The Queen Hotel Olney
- The Queen Hotel Guesthouse
- The Queen Hotel Guesthouse Olney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Our room was at the top of some steep or on steps which were to be handled with care. We knew we had 2 single beds but was surprised to see that the l shaped room meant that they were not next to each other! My husband woke up to a hot foot on the radiator which partly covered his bed space! Very clean with nice touch of a chocolate bar with the tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast was good and our hostess was very friendly. Not convinced it was great value for money but it served a purpose for our needs.