Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and skiing in Odemis.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Izmir (ADB-Adnan Menderes), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Odemis
- Skiing is a top activity, and Bozdag Ski Resort is a great place to visit
- Well-known for its museums, whereas Odemis Museum is a popular attraction
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Birgi Cakiraga Mansion
Getting around Odemis
There are plenty of options for getting around Odemis. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Odemis Station.
Dressing for Odemis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Odemis gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year