Visitors are sure to enjoy the theatres, basketball, and sporting events in Norton. Visitors can also indulge in everything this cosy, welcoming city has to offer, including its architecture, shopping, and sunsets.
- Though not directly in Norton, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Hays, KS (HYS-Hays Regional), 75.3 mi (121.1 km) from the city centre
Staying in Norton
You might like Sleep Inn And Suites Norton, averaging GBP 103.95 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Sleep Inn And Suites Norton with a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Norton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, while the average at night is -1°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 34°C with nighttime averages of 7°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- About 587 millimetres of rain falls on Norton each year