Visiting North Ridgeville
Visitors can enjoy all that North Ridgeville has to offer including the baseball games, shopping and entertainment choices. FirstEnergy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 334 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Ridgeville
A favourite place to visit in the city is Sandy Ridge Reservation. Additionally, in the area you'll find FirstEnergy Stadium and Great Lakes Science Center.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cleveland - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, located 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city centre, and Crocker Park, which is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) away.
Dressing for North Ridgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- North Ridgeville gets about 1003.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C