Visiting North Kenya Coast
Visitors can enjoy all that North Kenya Coast has to offer including the ecotours, football games and forests. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in North Kenya Coast
- The closest major airport is in Lamu (LAU-Manda), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in North Kenya Coast
The picturesque setting of Shela Beach and Manda Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lamu Fort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in North Kenya Coast. Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Lamu House Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for North Kenya Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- North Kenya Coast gets about 36 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 21°C