Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Norresundby. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance. A top attraction is Lindholm Hoje.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Norresundby
- Aalborg Marine Museum and North Jutland Art Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Lindholm Hoje, Jens Bangs Stenhus, and Budolfi Cathedral
Staying in Norresundby
You may appreciate Aalborg Airport Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Aalborg Airport Hotel with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Norresundby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Norresundby gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year