Search Hotels in Nigde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Nigde has to offer including the university setting, parks and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. A top sight in the area is Derinkuyu Underground City.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Nigde
- The closest major airport is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 45.9 mi (73.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nigde
The picturesque setting of Maresal Fevzi Cakmak Park and Melle Dostluk Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Yasam Park Nigde Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Nigde University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan for your holiday to Nigde, you might not find accommodation options centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ramada by Wyndham Nigde is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Nigde. This hotel in Nigde features ski slopes, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Honour Hotel is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from central Nigde. This 4-star hotel in Nigde features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Nahita Hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the centre of Nigde. This 3-star hotel in Nigde features free breakfast, 24-hour room service and a 24-hour front desk.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Derinkuyu Underground City, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the heart of the city.
Getting around Nigde
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Nigde Konakli Station or Nigde Station. Nigde might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nigde
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Nigde gets about 710.90 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C