The property was nice & well decorated however, all homely touches had been removed (understandbly) due to Covid-19.
- Property could benefit from a wardrobe - hangers & hooks are provided but as you are cooking in the same space, it made the clothes smell.
- One of the dining table cars was broken on the back & so we didn't want to use it.
- The bed frame could do with being replaced, it had rust on it & every time you moved let out a loud creaking noise.
- On a main road so a lot of traffic noise & also dangerous to walk anywhere.
- Parking space issue could be looked at.