Overview of Archer Hotel New York
Choose dates to view prices
Room (Double Double)
Room (Double Double Empire View)
Room (bed &room type assigned at check in)
Room (Archer King Empire View)
About this area
In the city centre, Archer Hotel New York is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bryant Park and Central Park, while Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station is 4 minutes by foot and 34 St. Station (Herald Square) is 5 minutes.
- 5th Avenue - 1 min walk
- Bryant Park - 4 min walk
- Macy's - 5 min walk
- Empire State Building - 8 min walk
- Grand Central Terminal - 10 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 7 min walk
- 42 St. - Bryant Pk. Station - 4 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 23 min drive
- AVA Social — 1 min walk
- Spyglass Rooftop Bar — 1 min walk
- The Australian NYC - 1 min walk
- Pokeworksco - 3 min walk
- The Kati Roll Company - 3 min walk
About this property
Archer Hotel New York
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I will start with saying my reason for such low ratings all started with my check-in experience and had that gone better, anything else negative was mostly minor, but already being so upset really made me notice the small details. Upon arriving due to COVID-19 all doors were locked. They asked name on my reservation and had a hard time finding it for whatever reason. I booked 6 hours prior, so I doubt it was 3rd party booking error. I tried to explain I did not really need to check in since it was still early for that, however I needed a luggage cart to put my things on and I could come back at check in since they were still having issues finding my booking. .... let’s just say my request was denied. So after standing outside the hotel still for quite sometime they found my reservation. No luggage attendant in site I again ask for luggage cart, and get denied due to COVID, the gentleman who began checking me in the hotel “unsure of name” said he could do early check in free since they were not very busy. I appreciated the offer, but had a few things I needed to do before check in anyway and wouldn’t need a he favor. I just needed to have my luggage held which in past I usually stored on a cart at other hotels no problem. He said again not only is there no luggage cart they also could not hold items.. so basically I had to check in... I needed to run to my bank (2 blocks from hotel) to transfer funds into my account. Not only for what I usually expect for deposit