Experience a one-of-a-kind coastal retreat at this vacation rental on Money Island! Newly built in 2018, 'Port House' leaves nothing to be desired, with 3 bedrooms, a loft, 1 bathroom, chic living area, and a gourmet kitchen for homemade clam bakes. It's a property that will feel more like a seaside resort all your own - from the picture-perfect window views, to the sun-drenched deck, on-site paddleboards, and location steps from the water. You won't find a better spot in all of Thimble Islands!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Eco-Friendly Home | 270° Views | Waterfront Access
With space for up to 8 guests, this vacation home is well-suited to host a large family trip, get together between 2 families, weekend couples retreat, or reunion with old friends!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Bunk Beds, Full Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Outdoor shower, second-floor deck w/ outdoor seating, direct access to the ocean
BEACH GEAR: 2 paddleboards, kayak, beach towels, beach chairs
INDOOR LIVING: Newly renovated interior, open floor plan, 6-person dining table
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, gas-range stove, coffeemaker, island w/ seating
GENERAL: Cistern water system (requires manual refill), complimentary toiletries, linens/towels
PARKING: Public parking is available in Stony Creek near the public ferry
*NOTE: Guests will be given further information regarding the cistern water system prior to arrival. This is a rustic system travelers must self-operate during their stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
* Please note inland attractions are accessible via Thimble Island Public Ferry *
MONEY ISLAND (On site): Exclusive beaches, diving boards, kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, ferry access
THIMBLE ISLANDS: M/V Islander - Thimble Island Cruise (at Ferry access), boat tours, ferry rides, island hopping
INLAND ATTRACTIONS: Stony Creek Museum (0.5 miles), Jacob's Beach (6.6 miles), East Rock Park (15.2 miles), Parker Memorial Park (5.8 miles)
AIRPORT: Bradley International Airport (64.4 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The island is accessible via the Thimble Island Public Ferry
- NOTE: The property is located on an island without grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
- Freshwater at the property is from a system that will be filled upon arrival; this will need to be refilled every 2-5 days
** COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
- Effective 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, June 24, 2020, anyone traveling into Connecticut, New York, or New Jersey from a state that has a new daily positive test rate higher than 10 per 100,000 residents or a state with a 10% or higher positivity rate over a 7-day rolling average are directed to self-quarantine for a 14-day period from the time of last contact within the identified state.
- please refer https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Travel-In-or-Out-of-CT#:~:text=How%20long%20is%20the%20quarantine,if%20their%20stay%20is%20shorter. for further details