Visitors can enjoy all that Neufchateau has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Neufchateau
- The closest major airport is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Neufchateau
A favourite place to visit in the city is Church of St. Nicolas. You'll also find Joan of Arc's Birthplace and Vittel-Ermitage Golf in the area.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Richevaux - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
Getting around Neufchateau
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Neufchateau Station. Neufchateau may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Neufchateau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neufchateau is 735.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -2°C