History buffs will enjoy exploring Natchez, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and local tours. In Natchez, there are 48 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Natchez
Cultural venues in the city include Rosalie Mansion, Natchez City Auditorium and Natchez Museum of African American History and Culture. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Magnolia Hall, Stanton Hall, and Longwood. The rivers and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Natchez National Historical Park, Lake Concordia and Natchez Bluff Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Natchez. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Clermont Bluffs Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Choctaw Hall Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Natchez South - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Natchez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Natchez gets about 1475.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C